Dealing with taxes and accounting

As with other online platforms, tutors on LanguaTalk are independent freelancers. Given tutors on our site are all over the world, we cannot advise on their responsibilities regarding taxes and accounting. You should be aware that as a freelancer your country will usually expect you to report your income and pay taxes associated with self-employment.

If you need to create invoices for accounting purposes, you can find the amounts you've received under Payments in your account. This can be found via the dropdown on the right of the navigation menu.